- $125 for Initial Acupuncture Consultation (about 30 min or less)
- $80 for Acupuncture or Herbal Consultation (about one hour)
- $120 for Acupuncture and Herbs (about 1 hour)
- $150 for Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture (about 1 hour)
For your first visit please print, fill out the forms and arrive a few minutes early.
Certain conditions are covered by medical insurance. If your insurance covers our service we are happy to directly bill them. If your insurance does not provide coverage we supply a superbill with all necessary codes in order for you to apply toward health care expenses or redeem from your HSA or FSA.
Mention that you visited the website and Rhiannon will give you a free consultation ($125 value) for you to see how acupuncture and Chinese medicine can benefit you specifically!
Acupuncture Treatments May Include:
- Tuina (Chinese medical massage)
- Acutonics (specific vibration tuning forks applied to your chakras and acupuncture points like acupuncture without needles)
- Cupping (skin is pulled into cup with vacuum like a massage in reverse)
- Guasha (gently scraping the skin with a blunt object)
- Far Infrared (anti-inflammatory circulation promoting, warmth like sunlight without the burn)
Facial Rejuvenation increases circulation to the face, stimulates collagen production and muscle tone, tightens pores and reduces acne and other skin imbalances. The results of this treatment can erase years off the face. It can eliminate fine lines and soften deeper ones, reduce eye puffiness and bags, tighten jowls and droopy eyelids. The overall effect is glowing skin, bright eyes and inner beauty radiating outwards.
A course of facial rejuvenation is 10 sessions given 1-2 times per week. Usually marked results are seen by the 6-7th treatment. Maintenance can be continued monthly or as needed based on the care and condition of your skin.